Ignoring Any Of These Ab Exercises Could Make It Difficult For You To Get Six Pack Abs
One of the most difficult areas to shift or burn fat is around the abdominal area. Unfortunately, for many reasons, toning the abs is also one of the most popular goals many exercisers pursue
And in spite of the many hours people spend on their workouts in their attempt to build well-toned abs, only few are able to achieve the goal
Such is the high level of stubbornness of the fat in that area that even the most devoted fitness fanatics tremble at its mention. This is something many find very difficult to come to grasp with
In spite of the high level of frustration many face in their attempt to get six pack abs, others believe to burn fat in that area is not as difficult as it seems, if the right ab exercises and fitness strategies are implemented.
If you are still trying to achieve your goal for well-toned killer abs, there is the high possibility you have not included some of the exercises we’ve listed below.
Add these ab workouts to your fitness regimen to help make it easier for you to get the much sought-after six pack abs
Bicycle Crunches Abs Workout
Probably the king of Abs workouts and one of the most effective abs exercises!
- Lie on your back flat with your shoulders against the ground and your feet flat on the ground with knees folded.
- Clasp both hands behind your head, both elbows pointing forward towards your feet, and raise your right elbow to touch your left knee, your right leg should be fully extended and above the ground.
- Repeat the same procedure on the alternate side to complete one rep of the exercise routine.
- To make this abs exercise effective, hold your pose for at least two seconds at the point where each elbow meets the alternate knee for a more intense abdominal burn.
Cross Crunch Abs Exercise
This exercise targets the abdominis rectus, obliques and entire lower abs area and helps lower the risk of injury by keeping the lower back supported. To do this workout properly and achieve maximum resuts,
- Lie spread out on your back with arms and legs spread angled in an x shape.
- To complete each rep, raise one arm and cross that arm towards the alternate foot with the aim of touching the toe.
- The movement is done while also raising your foot with both fingers and toe meeting in the middle of the swing.
- Repeat the movement on the alternate side to complete a repetition.
Swiss Ball Roll-out Abs Workout
This exercise is designed to mimic the workings of an ab wheel roller but improves on it because the lower back is less prone to injury.
- While kneeling down on a mat, place your hands on a stability ball, and slowly rest your weight on it. Slowly roll the ball away from your body and roll it back toward the body to complete one rep.
Spiderman Planks Abs Workout
The perfect pose for this great abs workout starts in a traditional plank position that involves having your forearms flat on the ground, your body held up away from the ground, and your feet held together with your toes supporting your upper body.
- Slowly bring your left knee forward to touch your left elbow, drop it back to its starting position and repeat the same procedure for your right knee.
- Both series of action complete one rep.
This sharp, sports specific, movement is perfect for ripping up the oblique areas of your abs.
- Stand with feet slightly apart, one in front of the other and a cable in both hands at shoulder height.
- The cable should be at right angles to the body from either the right or left side.
- Slowly rotate the body while dragging the cable away from its anchor to complete a rep.
Source: Adapted from Fitness Republic
Image source: Cure Joy